The Lawrence Underground
Realities and Rants - Printable Version

+- The Lawrence Underground (http://lawrenceunderground.com)
+-- Forum: News and Talk (http://lawrenceunderground.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://lawrenceunderground.com/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Realities and Rants (/thread-16867.html)

Pages: 1 2

Realities and Rants - Agent99 - 11-15-2017

So the majority of the forum members hate me and hate Born Again, and a couple others have said F*CK IT and will not deal with the garbage on this forum. 

Here's the deal folks. Ya'll accuse Born Again day in and day out of posting "tripe" or whatever but you unhinged leftists still are convinced Trump is going down and beat the drum so hard you must have blisters. 

Susnus is an emotional trainwreck, chootspa close behind. Autie and riverdrifter just soak it up and believe (something?) and don't have a clue what is really going on. And what's that?

The left wants to believe they have Trump by the nads and it's only a matter of time. 

How much time will it take? We're quickly approaching a year. 

How long? And what for? What will take Trump down? Russia? What? 

Let's get to the bottom of it. Now.

RE: Realities and Rants - Agent99 - 11-15-2017

You're gonna see someone go down alright: Hildebeast, your beloved Dem mama. She's about 6 months from being cuffed and stuffed. Her pervert hubby and probably many close to them. It's just gonna take the right special counsel/prosecutor and she's going to be behind bars. Watch, and wait. It's coming.

RE: Realities and Rants - jafs3 - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 01:36 AM)Agent99 Wrote: So the majority of the forum members hate me and hate Born Again, and a couple others have said F*CK IT and will not deal with the garbage on this forum. 

Here's the deal folks. Ya'll accuse Born Again day in and day out of posting "tripe" or whatever but you unhinged leftists still are convinced Trump is going down and beat the drum so hard you must have blisters. 

Susnus is an emotional trainwreck, chootspa close behind. Autie and riverdrifter just soak it up and believe (something?) and don't have a clue what is really going on. And what's that?

The left wants to believe they have Trump by the nads and it's only a matter of time. 

How much time will it take? We're quickly approaching a year. 

How long? And what for? What will take Trump down? Russia? What? 

Let's get to the bottom of it. Now.
So first a lot of name-calling.

Then a demand for some sort of specific prediction of exactly what and when will do Trump in.  And a funny comment about how it's been almost a whole year since he took office, as if that means something (other than the fact that this is the fastest investigation of any president/administration I've ever seen or heard about).

Mueller's investigation is proceeding/expanding - I'll wait until it's finished.  And I've always said that the R Congress is very unlikely to impeach Trump.

(11-15-2017, 01:38 AM)Agent99 Wrote: You're gonna see someone go down alright: Hildebeast, your beloved Dem mama. She's about 6 months from being cuffed and stuffed. Her pervert hubby and probably many close to them. It's just gonna take the right special counsel/prosecutor and she's going to be behind bars. Watch, and wait. It's coming.

Let's talk in 6 months and see what's happened (or hasn't happened).

Never mind - I just saw these were both posted around midnight, which explains a lot.

RE: Realities and Rants - BornAgainAmerican - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 08:25 AM)jafs3 Wrote: So first a lot of name-calling.

Then a demand for some sort of specific prediction of exactly what and when will do Trump in.  And a funny comment about how it's been almost a whole year since he took office, as if that means something (other than the fact that this is the fastest investigation of any president/administration I've ever seen or heard about).

Mueller's investigation is proceeding/expanding - I'll wait until it's finished.  And I've always said that the R Congress is very unlikely to impeach Trump.

Now this is funny and a non-answer to boot.  jafs is gonna' wait until the investigation is finished before passing judgement on the hildabeast.  Any other time he's on a rush to judgement with unsubstantiated msm tripe, but not so much with the Clinton Crime Family.

(11-15-2017, 09:00 AM)jafs3 Wrote: Never mind - I just saw these were both posted around midnight, which explains a lot.

Mmmmyeah, I get loaded at work. I had just gotten off work. Some of us have something---a three letter word (per Uncle Joe): J-O-B-S. So sorry, el wrongo my dear friend jafs. 

Most of this forum are utterly consumed with hatred for one man. Not unlike a decade ago, but much much worse. 

Now, unhinged leftist are attempting to murder and attack members of the GOP, and it's out of control. Ya'll are out of control.

This forum is out of control A99.  Pretty soon the moderator (and I use the term loosely) will begin to delete every post we make because in his eyes we are racists for simply being conservative.  He has declared jihad on the right and we have to consider that we are the enemy and the moderator has thrown up a steel curtain around his safe space.

This is no chat forum Born Again, it's a good ol' boys club. A Grand Poobah and a handful of sheep having their own little agenda of hate and hyperbole, now mostly against a guy who caused their Grand Poobah mama to say, "WTF, this was mine, WHAT HAPPENED??!!"

[attachment=7856]

(11-15-2017, 11:03 AM)Agent99 Wrote: This is no chat forum Born Again, it's a good ol' boys club. A Grand Poobah and a handful of sheep having their own little agenda of hate and hyperbole, now mostly against a guy who caused their Grand Poobah mama to say, "WTF, this was mine, WHAT HAPPENED??!!"

Yep.  Hate is sanctioned and approved in this here safe space, just as long it's the right left kind of hate.