Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bamboozled: Gore's path to big wealth
"Global temperature change observed over the last hundred years or so is well within the natural variability of the last 8,000 years, according to a new paper by a former Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC) lead author."

http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/22/former...n-climate/

Biggest hoax in American History. Should Al Gore be made to pay millions and millions of dollars back to government and the people who fell for his ridiculous folly?
Hey, the science is settled, the earth is not entering another ice age, its getting warmer and man is the cause. I have it on good settled scientific fact that DDT caused birds eggs to be weakened and almost killed off the bald eagle. It wasn't a bird flu pandemic or such that real biologists identified, but DDT had to be made the culprit.
Liberal policy and settled liberal science has killed millions now due to malaria and yellow fever and a host of other mosquito borne illnesses in Africa, South and Central America, and southeast asia.

Today, May 23, 2015, it was warmer in Fairbanks, Alaska that it was in Phoenex, Arizona. 

I'll let you knuckle dragginng rrearward matriculators ruminate over that. I'm sure there's nothing to it.

I've never understood the politicized science denialism.  
Quote:I've never understood the politicized science denialism

Science is often proven wrong.  Issac Newton was wrong.  Albert Einstien was wrong.  I've never understood believing something just because someone say's what you want to hear.

Winner.
Winner.

Chicken Dinner.

A noted scientist publishes their work and if it refutes global warming claims then it is denied. It is ridiculed without substantiating the reasons, merely calling it junk and saying that climate science is "settled". That is the dogma and religion of the climatologists who consider Al Gore a high priest.

That thought, that adherence to blind obedience is a cult like response to the cult of global warming.

The climatologist is the denier, simple and true.

Have a warm day! [img]images/smilies/dodgy.gif[/img]

Number Two's analysis is spot on, however, Al Gore saw an opportunity to use a theory to cash in big time. The idea of selling carbon credits based on a theory is actually brilliant, if you're talking solely about making money. And boy did he. Lots and lots of money. Gore had a melt down after the 2000 election and this was his way to heal his fevered brain, as much of a joke that it is.

Rush, Fox News (countering decades of leftist, corrupt media presence and sending the left into a rage) GWB & the Iraq war, global warming hoax, the election of a totally unfit potus, accusations from the left of racism, sexism, bigotry, homophobia (because they can not debate), America non-exceptionalism, Christian believers are nuts, third trimester abortion, Al Gore, George Soros, Media Matters, DailyKos, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Rosie O'Donell, the uber-proliferation of the gay agenda-----the list of reasons go on and on and we're on the slide downward at warp speed.

(05-23-2015, 10:23 PM)'Riverdrifter' Wrote: Today, May 23, 2015, it was warmer in Fairbanks, Alaska that it was in Phoenex, Arizona. 

I'll let you knuckle dragginng rrearward matriculators ruminate over that. I'm sure there's nothing to it.

I'll ruminate over the cool temperature in Arizona if the knuckle-draggin nowards-thinking matriculators ruminate on the glacier that stopped at the Kansas river.  

Knuckle dragginng rrearward caveman make many fire in cave and make Lawrence glacier go away.  [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Winner.
Winner.

Chicken Dinner.

You left out xenophobia and the federal militarization of the Texas.  And all the ISIS operatives streaming across the Rio Grande from Juarez.  Yes, Rush is a homophobic, drug addicted, bigoted, mysogynistic pig of a human being who can only sweat worse as the temperature rises.

Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits