Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
393 pounds
"For if man has lost his freedom, and is forced to serve sin, and cannot will good, what conclusion can more justly be drawn concerning him, than that he sins and wills evil necessarily" - Martin Luther.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/woman-lo...s-22715450
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
Very good, Desk.  I was gonna guess it was a reference to the combined weight of the riders in the raft at the water slide tragedy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rockchalker52's post:
  • RETICENT_IRREVERENT
(08-11-2016, 10:10 AM)rockchalker52 Wrote: Very good, Desk.  I was gonna guess it was a reference to the combined weight of the riders in the raft at the water slide tragedy.

Dankie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
396 lbs...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/al...li=BBnb7Kz
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
Thats a big flounder
Winner.
Winner.

Chicken Dinner.

(08-12-2016, 09:48 PM)Liberty Wrote: Thats a big flounder

RD or the fish?
Not a flounder. It's a halibutt.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
Wonder if the fish had a worm infestation?

It must be a heck of thing, living your whole life sideways.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits