Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FBI RE-OPENS CLINTON EMAIL CASE!!!
Yep, you heard it from BAA first on this not-so-award-winning Prog web site.  This is breaking even as I am typing.  This may be really, really YYYUUUGGGE!  More to follow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BornAgainAmerican's post:
  •
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/f...li=BBnb7Kz

The FBI will re-open its investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, bureau director James Comey said in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he wrote.
  •
Wikileaks has revealed that Obama was emailing Clinton on her private server under a pseudo.  Every email he sends is supposed to be classified.  This info from wikileaks proved "Bummer lied when he said he only learned of Hitlery's private server when it hit the evening news.  If this is what they're investigating, we may be able to kill 2 squirrels with one shirt.  As I've related previously, I generally have to hit 'em 2 or 3 times to bring 'em down with my pellet gun.
  •
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/n...li=BBnb7Kz

New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Anthony Weiner’s Electronic Devices.  Now that's funny right there!
  •
Ruh-Roh!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
January 20, 2017:

"I Donald J. Trump do solemnly swear......"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
Prog bungholes tightening over this?  You betcha'.
Quote:Comey wrote in the letter that after being briefed on the unrelated case, he agreed, "the FBI should take appropriated investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," reads the letter to the leaders of various congressional committees.

https://gma.yahoo.com/fbi-director-says-...ries.html#

Standard CYA verbiage. If something comes out of it, ok. If nothing comes out of it, ok.

I would think a government worker like BAA would recognize CYA when he sees it.
"Some people have a way with words. Others...oh...not have way." - Steve Martin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gern Blanston's post:
  • rockchalker52
You're wrong again as usual germnostick.  For once, think about it.  It's only 11 days until the election.  This can only negatively impact her campaign.  Her staffers are livid and Dims are all piling on Comey.  Pretty much the same Dims who were signing Comey's praises only a few months ago.  Why doesn't he wait until after the campaign?  It's CYA to the extent that Comey sold out to the establishment in the initial campaign.  Many do not believe your candidate should be running for President.  They believe she's only allowed to run because Comey let her off despite damning evidence.  How would it look if he allowed Clinton to win the election before announcing his review?  If this happened, it would suggest that Comey again made sure the Dims won before coming forward.  This has to be big or it would not come up at all.  I don't care what line Comey is putting out to the media.
http://www.vox.com/2016/10/28/13461516/h...ils-letter

Yup, CYA on Comey's part
"Some people have a way with words. Others...oh...not have way." - Steve Martin