Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Haters

You are behaving like a petulant child in need of a time out.
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iamme1's post:
  • susnus

Yeah, no one is mad at you. We are all laughing at you.

Please. Keep this up. I am incredibly entertained by your shenanigans here and your belief that you are somehow Stiggint™ to all of those who don't share your twisted beliefs.

.gif   giphy4.gif (Size: 487.03 KB / Downloads: 82)
"Some people have a way with words. Others...oh...not have way." - Steve Martin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gern Blanston's post:
  • Jessamine
(11-29-2016, 07:41 PM)Iamme1 Wrote: You are behaving like a petulant child in need of a time out.

You're describing the Libs[edited by rc52] on this here web site.  Me?  I'm crazy...certifiable.
(11-29-2016, 08:25 PM)Gern Blanston Wrote: Yeah, no one is mad at you. We are all laughing at you.

Please. Keep this up. I am incredibly entertained by your shenanigans here and your belief that you are somehow Stiggint™ to all of those who don't share your twisted beliefs.

'Stiggint' is your word.  I'm just acting as goofy as you and your pals.  But like I told Iamme...I have just a tad bit of crazy in me.
(11-29-2016, 09:56 PM)BornAgainAmerican Wrote: 'Stiggint' is your word.  I'm just acting as goofy as you and your pals.  But like I told Iamme...I have just a tad bit of crazy in me.

Judging from your posts " a tad bit" is a major understatement.

Stiggint™ isn't my word. I put up the link a long time ago where it came from. You just happen to be an excellent example of its meaning.

The evolution of your attention-whoring has certainly been interesting.
Now that's funny right there...you calling someone else an attention whore.  LOL!!!
(11-29-2016, 10:08 PM)BornAgainAmerican Wrote: Now that's funny right there...you calling someone else an attention whore.  LOL!!!

BornAgainAmerican's Forum Info
7.49 percent of total posts
13.12 percent of total threads

Gern Blanston's Forum Info
3.13 percent of total post
1.84 percent of total threads

Stats says otherwise. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gern Blanston's post:
  • susnus

Absolutely lovely.

.jpg   20080915-piechart.jpg (Size: 32.54 KB / Downloads: 60)