Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY Times - all about the Dukes hack of DNC
Thorough read of the details of the Russian hacking of the DNC

LINK
One cannot live with sighted eyes and feeling heart and not know or react to the miseries which afflict this world. Lorraine Hansberry
Im just cache-ing up ...

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/16912

Is the Rosneft sanction the reason for Russian interference with the American presidential election?
One cannot live with sighted eyes and feeling heart and not know or react to the miseries which afflict this world. Lorraine Hansberry
Why has no one discussed the fact that the FBI disagrees with the CIA on this boondoggle?  The CIA is yet another government agency that has become politicized under Obama often producing 'intelligence' that supports the Obama narrative.
(12-14-2016, 09:26 AM)BornAgainAmerican Wrote: Why has no one discussed the fact that the FBI disagrees with the CIA on this boondoggle?  The CIA is yet another government agency that has become politicized under Obama often producing 'intelligence' that supports the Obama narrative.

As Trump says... the same guys who said Iraq had WMDs so we should totally ignore what they have to say, amirite?
"Some people have a way with words. Others...oh...not have way." - Steve Martin
(12-14-2016, 09:26 AM)BornAgainAmerican Wrote: Why has no one discussed the fact that the FBI disagrees with the CIA on this boondoggle?  The CIA is yet another government agency that has become politicized under Obama often producing 'intelligence' that supports the Obama narrative.

The only thing they disagree with is whether or not the Russians hacked the US with the hope of sowing chaos or in order to specifically boost Trump. Nobody is disagreeing that the Russians hacked our election. Nobody is disagreeing that Trump got all the benefits from it. The only disagreement is whether or not we can reasonably assume the motive was to get Trump elected or if that was just a perk. I'm sure it was a coincidence that he had Putin-friendly policies and a bunch of ongoing conflicts of interest that still tie him financially to Russia. I'm sure it's also coincidence that they only leaked the stuff they dug up on democrats.
BAABAA gonna believe what BAABAA believe no matter what you say.  He is a Marine in a White Christian nation, ordained by God for the betterment of the world so all his views must be correct.  Or he cherry picks bits and pieces from questionable sources in order to construct the preconceived ideas about the failure on the current administration in whatever subject may be on the table.  Thus the FBI and the CIA are at odds.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

You'd have to be a total Republican sellout to even begin to think that was not a deliberate effort to help get Trump elected by Putin. 

I'm not sure how far down in the sand you'd have to bury your brain to be able to ignore the truth on that one, but I can envision many millions of people with their butts in the air when the topic comes up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
(12-14-2016, 02:47 PM)PleaseReportToTheFrontDesk Wrote: You'd have to be a total Republican sellout to even begin to think that was not a deliberate effort to help get Trump elected by Putin. 

I'm not sure how far down in the sand you'd have to bury your brain to be able to ignore the truth on that one, but I can envision many millions of people with their butts in the air when the topic comes up.

I'd accept that they wanted to do both. If they didn't get Trump elected (best case scenario for the Ruskies) they could help sow chaos and undermine confidence in the government. Either way, it's a win for Russia. 

Weird how so many "patriotic" Americans aren't more upset about this. Also weird how many have suddenly become WWII history buffs and Stalin fans. I've heard more than one saying that if it weren't for Russia, "we'd all be speaking German now." Bet Reagan would have had a thing or two to say about that attitude.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chootspa's post:
  • Gern Blanston
Yeah, it's kind of strange and weird when people keep flashing the "Make America Great Again" hats and banners and tossing the phrase around... and then they think it's fine for Russia to hack our elections. Like they think that was allowed back whenever they think America was greater than now. 

WE can see that, Sus, but they likely can't even see themselves and their flip-floppin' behavior as weird and strange.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
There is a growing flip flopping dichotomy.  Staunch GOP'rs that ignore the Russians while making America great again.  To me this is very similar to bunch of Trumpist that are making America great again by embracing the sexism and racism overtly in public.  It's OK now since Donald does it.  And we can make America great again...being good patriots and fly the flag, stand for the anthem and the whole time have confederate rebel battle flag stickers on our trucks.  Which is ironically one of the greatest symbols of rebellion against our Republic for Which it Stands.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

[-] The following 1 user Likes autie's post:
  • Gern Blanston