Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
66 programs that teh Trump budget would eliminate
Quote:President Trump's fiscal 2018 budget proposal would completely eliminate 66 federal programs, for a savings of $26.7 billion. 
Hope none of them are important to you.
"Some people have a way with words. Others...oh...not have way." - Steve Martin
There are many of those that will effect greatly, if not you, your neighbors and friends.  I don't think DJT has thought this through.  In fact I'm sure he hasn't thought at all.  I also believe that the GOP Congress is not going to go for this.  HOME funds?  LIEAP?  CDBG service grants?  the man is insane.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

And the moral of this story is: do not allow yourself to become dependent on government.
Winner.
Winner.

Chicken Dinner.

[-] The following 2 users Like Liberty's post:
  • , BornAgainAmerican
Trump has always put in 18-20 hour days. I suppose it goes against his grain to see so many lazy Americans draining valuable resources. He's trying to turn layabouts into productive citizens. This alone will do wonders for the economy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes alltheistsandismsrolledintoone's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
Unfortunately, I didn't see Planned Parenthood specifically mentioned.  Would that come under Human Services?

PP needs to fund its own abortion mill rather than using my taxes to support baby killers who in turn make money selling the baby's body parts to nefarious characters that in turn sell them to researchers, etc.

The DNC has made abortion rights their number one agenda item second to only Trump/Russia.  Many Dims do not recognize Dims who are pro-life.  

I believe that one day history will look back on these PP monsters with revulsion.  Much in the same way we look back on slave owners today and wonder how they could be such monsters.

The KKK and Planned Parenthood are both part and parcel to the Dim legacy.  When will Dims be held accountable?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/i-need...heading-ri

Quote:May 25, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – The Center for Medical Progress (CMP) has released video footage from the National Abortion Federation (NAF) conference during which abortionists admit they work they do is "killing," complain about how "difficult" it is to tear apart a fetus, and lament that they’re not given a place to discuss the "heads that get stuck that we can’t get out."

Quote:"An eyeball … fell down into my lap, and that is gross!" exclaimed Dr. Uta Landy, the founder of Planned Parenthood’s Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS). Landy was a speaker at the NAF conference. The audience laughed.

Quote:"Given that we actually see the fetus the same way, and given that we might both actually agree that there’s violence in here, ask me why I come to work everyday," said Harris. "Let’s just give them all the violence, it’s a person, it’s killing, let’s just give them all that."

Quote:"You know, sometimes she’ll [fetal parts buyer] tell me she wants a brain, and we’ll, you know, leave the calvarium in ’til last, and then try to basically take it, or actually, you know, catch everything, and keep it separate from the rest of the tissue so it doesn’t get lost," said Nucatola.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BornAgainAmerican's post:
  •
Margaret Sanger, KKK, PP, Dixiecrats.......they're all out there for anyone interested in knowing about their current Democratic Party associations/history. I wish many Democrats were as forgiving now as John Lewis is over being beaten to a pulp by Southern Democrats 50 some odd years ago. But an agenda must be maintained; facts and reality be damned. This is, IMHO, why the hysteria has ensued over this alleged Trump/Russia and other fantastical stories the left has conjured up about Trump. To me, it's actually quite fascinating.....the left's current over-the-top psychosis after their stunning losses last November. I suppose they'll never get over it.
  • BornAgainAmerican
(05-25-2017, 07:28 AM)Liberty Wrote: And the moral of this story is: do not allow yourself to become dependent on government.

Ikr. Anyone can do their flood hazard mapping and risk analysis.
"Some people have a way with words. Others...oh...not have way." - Steve Martin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gern Blanston's post:
  • Jessamine
Was wondering autie, and you don't have to answer if you so choose, but to what orgs. who help the less fortunate or infirmed do you give charitable donations? Before you ask, I almost 100% of the time give at the check out lane for whatever cause they are asking---sometimes a buck sometimes $5 not to mention the plastic boxes at McDonalds and other retail establishments I toss my spare change or a couple bucks into. My wife is on auto-deduct from her salary for The United Way---has been for a long time.
  • BornAgainAmerican
I can say I do more than I should.  It goes way past throwing some change in a bucket at the grocery store.  I tend to ignore those beggars set up in front of walmart too.  Most of them are frauds as far as I can see.  Very selective with it.  And currently supporting, feeding and clothing five children that have nothing.  Yes, I'm pretty sure I chip as much as the next guy.  Dollar or two in the check-out line...so cute.  Probably makes you feel all warm and christian like.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

(05-25-2017, 11:43 AM)Gern Blanston Wrote: Ikr. Anyone can do their flood hazard mapping and risk analysis.

I live on top of a hill.  The Kaw will need to rise 150 feet to water my grass.  I just did my own flood hazard analysis.
Winner.
Winner.

Chicken Dinner.