Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Much Going on in LU Forum
It appears that the forum is on a down hill slide.  Today is a typical day - a new normal for LU.  5 or the 9 threads today were initiated by the Odometer.  Pretty boring stuff - very little activity.
(09-08-2017, 01:39 PM)Guest Wrote: It appears that the forum is on a down hill slide.  Today is a typical day - a new normal for LU.  5 or the 9 threads today were initiated by the Odometer.  Pretty boring stuff - very little activity.

.gif   thmuppetvu2.gif (Size: 97.6 KB / Downloads: 91)
Barbara Feldon seems like a nice lady.
(09-08-2017, 08:25 PM)rockchalker52 Wrote: Barbara Feldon seems like a nice lady.

I see what you did there...

I'm not preachin'....I'm just sayin'!
[-] The following 1 user Likes HillbillySue's post:
  • PleaseReportToTheFrontDesk
Me, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere my love lay sleeping 
Behind the lights of a far off town;
So I gave my heart to a bend in the road,
And off I went, a-yondering.
--by an author I have always loved... reading this book now for the 3rd time.. can you guess who he is?
(09-08-2017, 08:25 PM)rockchalker52 Wrote: Barbara Feldon seems like a nice lady.

It's the stupid Odometer what needs to 'get smart'.  It was NOT A99 what started this here thread.
Well, Barbara Feldon still seems like a nice lady.  Hey, I flipped a coin. And now I know for sure.

Ya know, 'Guest,' if you could get through 2 or 3 posts without insulting me or others, I'd cut you loose in a heartbeat.  Maybe consider posting your take about another thread.  For example, you could write a post that starts, "Re: Arpaio legal Challenge" or "Re: Kobach" or whatever other thread you might want to comment about.  Or you could start a thread here about a new topic and demonstrate something besides hostility towards other members.

You'll need to decide what's most important -  the ability to interact as before or the continuance of venting your anger in this free range section.  I'd very much like to remove you from the moderation queue and let bygones be bygones.
"...and demonstrate something besides hostility towards other members."

Ain't gonna happen: raison d etre
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.