Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouts
You got your boy scouts & you got your girl scouts & you got some girls joining the boy scouts which is okay but they gotta workout this naming business.  It drives me crazy.  If girls join, then it's not the boy scouts.  It just the scouts.  Like the Big 12, ya know what I mean?  There are not 12 schools.  There are only 10 schools, but Big 10 was taken.  So show some smarts and use your words.  Big Plains Conference.  The Big Central, maybe.  Something besides a number. Numbers just get added or subtracted.

Call them American Scouts.  How about that, huh? You shouldn't call them boy scouts if they're not all boy scouts because that is not true.  I don't wanna stickle, but people are just not very precise.  They should merge into one organization. The Boy & Girl Scouts.  The BG's,   And if I'm a boy scout I'm wondering what is grampa yelling about?  I'm thinking c'mon, gramps, it's girls.  Don't mess this up for me.  

Hey, here's some Bruce Willis about 20 years apart.  Devil Woman is pretty tight.

Quote:You got your boy scouts & you got your girl scouts & you got some girls joining the boy scouts which is okay but they gotta workout this naming business. 

Loony Progs wiping out all vestiges of traditional American values that once made this country the greatest nation in the history of the world.  Revising our history, tearing down historical statues, brainwashing our best and brightest, erasing our borders, flooding our nation with illegal aliens, attempting to destroy the NFL, killing our babies, emasculating our male population, attacking our judeo-Christian values on all fronts, destroying our Constitution, attacking our duly elected President with lies and tabloid phoniness, riots and anarchy, murder, fascism, and on and on and on....

Ya'll are pushing an envelope that ya'll cain't handle.

"you can give-up, give-in, or you can give it all ya' got!"
It's all moot because Willis & Wayans were the last boy scouts.

I heard or read about girls joining boys scout but haven't really followed it yet.

But I'll throw this out there.... and watch it sink.  Smile

If a child is part girl, part boy... and there are children born with both organs.... they have to decide at some point whether they're meant to be boy or girl. This may be something that will take a while. Meanwhile, the child can't join the girl scouts even if she feels more girl than boy, so she dresses, talks, walks, and acts like a girl, but her bc says boy... oops... no way kiddo... you can't be in the girl scouts. You can be in the boy scouts because you also have those boy parts.

This scenario is the opposite of what the thread is about... boy, rather than girl scouts.  But it shows what a problem this kind of thing can be for a child.

Very sad situation for the child, and I'll repeat... it happens. 

To me, the problem is solved somewhat easily. The physician sees he's made an error after talking to the child and parents, and he corrects the bc. 

Problem solved.

Do girl and boy scouts get naked in front of each other? They shouldn't have to do that. I don't recall my girls ever having to do that in scouts.  The only boy we have wasn't interested in scouts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
(10-15-2017, 10:28 AM)PleaseReportToTheFrontDesk Wrote: I heard or read about girls joining boys scout but haven't really followed it yet.

But I'll throw this out there.... and watch it sink.  Smile

If a child is part girl, part boy... and there are children born with both organs.... they have to decide at some point whether they're meant to be boy or girl. This may be something that will take a while. Meanwhile, the child can't join the girl scouts even if she feels more girl than boy, so she dresses, talks, walks, and acts like a girl, but her bc says boy... oops... no way kiddo... you can't be in the girl scouts. You can be in the boy scouts because you also have those boy parts.

This scenario is the opposite of what the thread is about... boy, rather than girl scouts.  But it shows what a problem this kind of thing can be for a child.

Very sad situation for the child, and I'll repeat... it happens. 

To me, the problem is solved somewhat easily. The physician sees he's made an error after talking to the child and parents, and he corrects the bc. 

Problem solved.

Do girl and boy scouts get naked in front of each other? They shouldn't have to do that. I don't recall my girls ever having to do that in scouts.  The only boy we have wasn't interested in scouts.

Such a mixed-up child needs counseling not the scouts.

.jpg   get2143.jpg (Size: 40.13 KB / Downloads: 21)