Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Odometer Sucks...
...a big one.
.... dribbles the liddle voice from under the floorboards.

Its very, very difficult to dispel ignorance if you retain arrogance.
(11-02-2017, 06:54 PM)Guest Wrote: ...a big one.

Spoken just like a 6th grader.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riverdrifter's post:
  • susnus
Hmm . . . that may be raising the bar some, RD.
Hey, sus!  I read the odometer on the truck today.  According to the mileage listed on the title, I've put about 2500 miles on it since the middle of 2010.  Just sold it earlier this morning.  Purely happenstance.  I ran into a guy at the barber shop (not with the truck).  Turns out he's a car dealer.  He came out & took a look & bippity bam boom, he bought himself a truck.  So you need to upgrade that piece of shirt you're driving so you can take me to lunch.  I know a car dealer ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes rockchalker52's post:
  • susnus
(11-03-2017, 10:17 AM)rockchalker52 Wrote: Hey, sus!  I read the odometer on the truck today.  According to the mileage listed on the title, I've put about 2500 miles on it since the middle of 2010.  Just sold it earlier this morning.  Purely happenstance.  I ran into a guy at the barber shop (not with the truck).  Turns out he's a car dealer.  He came out & took a look & bippity bam boom, he bought himself a truck.  So you need to upgrade that piece of shirt you're driving so you can take me to lunch.  I know a car dealer ...

According to my handy-dandy calculator that is 357.14 miles/year...not sure how many cases of beer bottles to recycling that is.

I'm not preachin'....I'm just sayin'!
[-] The following 2 users Like HillbillySue's post:
  • Jessamine, susnus
(11-03-2017, 10:17 AM)rockchalker52 Wrote: Hey, sus!  I read the odometer on the truck today.  According to the mileage listed on the title, I've put about 2500 miles on it since the middle of 2010.  Just sold it earlier this morning.  Purely happenstance.  I ran into a guy at the barber shop (not with the truck).  Turns out he's a car dealer.  He came out & took a look & bippity bam boom, he bought himself a truck.  So you need to upgrade that piece of shirt you're driving so you can take me to lunch.  I know a car dealer ...

yah but that truck was not your primary vehicle. I've had that whale for 15 years. 2 doors still work. You've taken a ride in the PA. But advice considered.