Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving this here...

.jpeg   ADBDFA14-36F5-45EE-8EE3-0E6924BB4D84.jpeg (Size: 45.58 KB / Downloads: 93)
No blur of inexactness, no cloud of vagueness, is allowable in good writing; from the first seeing to the last putting down, there must be steady lucidity and uncompromise of purpose. Eudora Welty

oh noES!Q!!! I hears motor mouth, say it TAINT SEW!!!!
Its very, very difficult to dispel ignorance if you retain arrogance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes susnus's post:
  • Jessamine
the car in question re: Billy Preston

[-] The following 1 user Likes susnus's post:
  • Jessamine
The 'other' Billy Preston had best take care of his recto-crainial inversion problem because Self is one no-bullshit kind of guy. Learn this fast, Billy.
From what we've seen in the past, he may gone by the first of the year. Time will tell.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riverdrifter's post:
  • Jessamine
found this about Preston. LOL!!

specifically this
Yeah, he needs to straighten up. 
The NCAA rules are quite Byzantine.
No blur of inexactness, no cloud of vagueness, is allowable in good writing; from the first seeing to the last putting down, there must be steady lucidity and uncompromise of purpose. Eudora Welty

First this morning I see a reference to Faust.  Now this thread has Byzantine.  Holy shirt you need to slow that down or some of the less than nuanced individuals will have no clue what you are talking about.

complex thinking lives unprecedented
Dewars bless us all
little redneck in a cowboy hat 

[-] The following 2 users Like autie's post:
  • chootspa, Jessamine
Ya'll must be racists since you're picking on a dude with politically preferred pigmentation.
(11-15-2017, 09:42 AM)BornAgainAmerican Wrote: Ya'll must be racists since you're picking on a dude with politically preferred pigmentation.

If you wish to pick a fight on this fine morn, take it elsewhere.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessamine's post:
  • susnus
I will post whatever I want, wherever I want, and when I want.  Ya'll started the sand box shitting.  I didn't.