Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The accused men list
Have you noticed? This seems to be an American phenomenon, recently.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/18/har...isconduct/
Its very, very difficult to dispel ignorance if you retain arrogance.
There's some fereners at the end of the list. I really doubt sexual misconduct is an American exclusive. We're just calling them out right now.
yah, but it's been quite a stream, recently.

U.S. Olympic gymnasts.

then again, when in France, do like the French do.
Yeah, I heard about the Olympics.

This is going to get so much worse before it gets better. But, of course, the groper in Chief will remain.
It's like a wave washing over the country, and it's good if it saves a few future women/girls from that experience. Which I believe it will, because we just hide it and hide it for decades so boys don't learn before they become adults.  Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe men who do that were born that way.  Putting a little fear into that kind of man can't hurt. But in a few more decades it'll need to be done again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
Add Charlie Rose - who has been accused by 8 women of making unwanted advances, including nudity, groping and lewd calls
I just heard that. How disappointing.
The icons are falling.

Some of my own icons, in fact. 

I can only hope that someone profits from it, and someone learns from it.  None of us are perfect. Perhaps this is a good time to remember that and to be ready to forgive the ones who were simply ignorant on this topic, and punish those who were not ignorant but simply evil.  And God knows which is which... Desk is not able to judge without judging their entire behavior and how seriously they take this. 

For instance, I see Trump... this seems to be just another fatal flaw in his fatally flawed ethical and moral behavior. I think he'd have to be punished many times to ever learn.  I see the possibility that some of these men were simply ignorant, and that's not a compliment, however, I have been simply ignorant a few times in my life and I learned. It can be done. 

I hope it is done for most of them. I harbor only one evil wish of my own... that Trump never learns and has to be stomped on until he, while not learning, at least suffers.  Sounds like hatred, doesn't it?  Perhaps I should have to learn a big lesson of my own for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
He should be removed from office for the good of this country.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chootspa's post:
  • PleaseReportToTheFrontDesk
Funny how most of these sexual miscreants are Liberals.