Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laid Back Types
UNDER THE STREET - It's Hump Day Wednesday.  Mikey sez hello.
asked under the mythical piano lounge somewhere in downtown Lawrence

Who are some people who strike you as 'laid back' or 'easy going?'

CeeDub!
Ronaldo
My neighbor, Larry
Paul Shaffer
Devonte Graham
Bruno Mars
Pete Davidson
Mr. Hillbilly
Keith Richards 
The sax player on SNL
Ken Kesey (and other Beats far too numerous to mention)
Matthew McConaughey
Tom Hanks
Jennifer Lawrence
Jack Nicholson
Kathleen Sebelius

On Sebelius, from Wiki:

An avid fan of jazz music, Sebelius has a 30-year streak of annually attending Jazz Fest in New Orleans as of 2009. Only missing festivals two years in that period, because she was 9 months pregnant at the time.[116][117] She had also challenged President Obama to a rap battle sometime in 2016-2017, which the president declined.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
James Coburn, Steven Wright, sloths, myself
Matt Lauer

I saw Kathleen Sebelius at the free Reggae show in front of the Granada this summer.
Bill Self
My cousin in Neosho Falls is pretty lay back Lenny.  We don't like him much.  He voted for trump and cooks a lot of meth.  He had a job over at that Greenhouse place down there but they caught him planting pot behind some mums so he lost that job.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

First

Spacehog's Uncle Bob
(11-29-2017, 11:59 AM)Riverdrifter Wrote: On Sebelius, from Wiki:

An avid fan of jazz music, Sebelius has a 30-year streak of annually attending Jazz Fest in New Orleans as of 2009. Only missing festivals two years in that period, because she was 9 months pregnant at the time.[116][117] She had also challenged President Obama to a rap battle sometime in 2016-2017, which the president declined.

I love that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
It's tough to find anybody who's laid back today.

I'll just toss in my grandson. He's the coolest, most laid back person I know personally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.