Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leg Day at the Gym
Here are 47 seconds of Wow!  Dat girl be crazy strong!
Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
jeebus, you post the longest loading not secure sights of anyone on this award winning site. 

I Hereby reward you with this award, certified by 137 economists, for Linking the Not Secure and Longest Loading Sites, to this site, on behalf of you.
Security schmurity. You’re protected. And where you gotta be in such a hurry?  I did try to find that vid on YouTube but no dice, so I posted the link.
gee, that Hoyt Clagwell bounce you around some on the way back from chores?  You seem a bit perturb-ed.

.jpg   greenacres_tractor.jpg (Size: 19.63 KB / Downloads: 34)
Lol! Naw, not pretoibed in da least.  Da most?  Anyway it’s cool. I do try to be mindful of those links & look for vids elsewhere first, but I thought that young woman was impressive & wanted to post it.
leg? is that some inappropriate cyber stuff?

the video is slightly distorted - adding a bit to her freakish appearance, but the woman does have incredibly buff legs, and ability to stretch. That's gotta hurt anyone but her.

yah, this is a site - her-calves-muscle-legs @ com as linked on the video's info.
Just FYI, y'all.  The vid sus posted is NOT the vid in the OP.
Oh, yeah. That one tripped my malware firewall bigly. Oh, well. Thet gal could crack walnuts with those thighs but no gap.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
(12-04-2017, 08:59 PM)rockchalker52 Wrote: Just FYI, y'all.  The vid sus posted is NOT the vid in the OP.

ha-ha. they won't know .... coz their browser will freak out and they'll freak out. And I never said that my vid was your vid link, never even implied it. I'll get my lawyer to post this reply.