Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US embassy warnings - prelude to Wed naming of Jerusalem
The carney ride just kicked into overgear.  Need to get someone credible with the proper presentation onto Fox n Fiends. Quick like.
Its very, very difficult to dispel ignorance if you retain arrogance.
asshole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mid...7b2a79478a

It's all a little too End Times for my taste.
not to like your post, but what with all the other crap going on .... anyone got biblical verse to cite for endtimes with secrets revealed ala sexual harassment, JFK papers not yet fully released, that NK thang, the anti-Obama hisself, or is it all just a bit of the China takes over the world thing ... too busy gaming to note all dem other things going on.

what is there that the donnie stupido doesn't get about this?

The Jordanian monarch warned Trump that “the decision will have serious implications that will undermine efforts to resume the peace process and will provoke Muslims and Christians alike,” according to a statement from the Jordanian government.

from politico

PS.

I like the headline from the Times Board editorial

Does President Trump Want to Negotiate Middle East Peace?

Quote:Yet now, with no serious peace talks underway, President Trump is reportedly planning to grant the Israelis’ wish and confound the Palestinians by recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and moving the American Embassy there from Tel Aviv, thereby tossing aside decades of American diplomacy. Why?
Its very, very difficult to dispel ignorance if you retain arrogance.
I dunno. Is his hair possibly hiding a couple of horns?
[-] The following 1 user Likes chootspa's post:
  • susnus
The bull is in the china shop. He'll shirt on everything he doesn't break.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
Pretty much.
Left is anti-Semite.... Barry the Kenyan Muslim prince reinforced this for the nutty left.
"I remember landing under sniper fire." -Hildebeast R. Clinton 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
Charter Oaks has beds awaiting btw.
"I remember landing under sniper fire." -Hildebeast R. Clinton 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
Tired old and reused insults are tired.

Meanwhile, Trump's action is clearly going to be destabilizing for the Middle East and will interfere with the possibility of any kind of peaceful settlement (which was already very hard to achieve, of course). It seems more and more likely that Trump wants to get us into a war, probably for the diversionary benefit to him.

And as a Jew, I find it offensive that anybody who criticizes Israel is called anti-Semitic.
[-] The following 3 users Like jafs3's post:
  • Jessamine, Riverdrifter, susnus