Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Poll: Who's your favorite living famous person. No pols for this poll, please.
This is a good poll
There are lots but I will choose one
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your fav?
Who is currently your favorite living famous person?  Degree of difficulty: No politicians.
Kim Jung-Un
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

The most feared man on the Beltway: Robert Mueller.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.

It's possible to become so defiled in this world that your own father and mother will abandon you, and if that happens, God will always believe in your ability to mend your ways.

I'm afraid to answer. If I name someone who is my favorite famous person today, tomorrow they'll be front page news for something like sex abuse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
President Donald J. Trump, making America great again.
Hmm, not sure if the problem is obsession or comprehension. Maybe both?
[-] The following 2 users Like rockchalker52's post:
  • Jessamine, Riverdrifter
I put Kim at first because I just couldn't decide.  So on the real, one of the coolest guys I admire right now that is actually breathing is Neil DeGrasse Tyson.  Anybody that pokes at folks that believe the earth is flat gets my vote.  And he is everything that the ultra right is scared to death of and abhors.  A exceptionally intelligent and highly educated black man.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

[-] The following 1 user Likes autie's post:
  • Jessamine
(12-06-2017, 12:56 PM)rockchalker52 Wrote: Hmm, not sure if the problem is obsession or comprehension. Maybe both?

Nope. DJT is not a politician.  You've all been in agreement with this before.  And I agree.  He's simply going in and rooting out the politicians who do not have the best interests of our country as their top priority, which is most of them.  Big job...noble cause.  You'll thank him one day.  Maybe even build a monument to him!
(12-06-2017, 12:28 PM)BornAgainAmerican Wrote: President Donald J. Trump, making America great again.

MAGA: Millionaire Asshole Golfing Again
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riverdrifter's post:
  • rockchalker52