Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas & Holiday Music
UNDER THE STREET - Sunday, Sunday! At Lundie International Raceway!

asked under the Cordley gymnasium while Mr. Colburn whistles 'White Christmas'

Are there some Christmas & seasonal holiday tunes you enjoy listening to once in a while?

It's possible to become so defiled in this world that your own father and mother will abandon you, and if that happens, God will always believe in your ability to mend your ways.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Spacehog's post:
  • rockchalker52
Seriously? Why, Season's Greetings From Perry Como. I still have the copy I used to listen to on my parent's record player.

It's possible to become so defiled in this world that your own father and mother will abandon you, and if that happens, God will always believe in your ability to mend your ways.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Spacehog's post:
  • rockchalker52

Thanks, Mr Hog!  Great choices.  I'd never seen nor heard the 'Must be Santa' tune before.  That was fun!  Every time 'The Little Drummer Boy' come to mind I always think of this version from 'The Dick Van Dyke Show.'  It's not as slick as Grandpa's, but it must have made an impression on me when I saw it first run.

[-] The following 1 user Likes rockchalker52's post:
  • Spacehog

Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

You guys are good. I love all those songs. No time right now to think about my own favorite but maybe it'll just come to me when I'm not thinking about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.