Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How 'bout that Wolff book
Makes Trump look like even more of a shirtshow. 

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...trump.html
"Early in the campaign, Sam Nunberg was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. “I got as far as the Fourth Amendment,” Nunberg recalled, “before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.”

You read about these bozos and realize they're running the country. Or trying to.
Jesus wept.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riverdrifter's post:
  • PleaseReportToTheFrontDesk
I know. It seems incredulous such a bumbling fool and shirt-disturber as Trump is can be somehow doing such a fantastic job. It does seem odd.  He allegedly doesn't worry about how other presidents did things, but I have to believe he has assumed the Barry Methodology: let everyone around you tell what to do/how to do it/and take the fall when needed. Ain't that sumpin'?!
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
Oh for Chrissakes. Will this crappola never end?
Tumpy, he don't like the book. Bigly mad. So sad.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/n...=DELLDHP17
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
(01-04-2018, 12:47 PM)Riverdrifter Wrote: "Early in the campaign, Sam Nunberg was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. “I got as far as the Fourth Amendment,” Nunberg recalled, “before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.”

You read about these bozos and realize they're running the country. Or trying to.
Jesus wept.

Quote:Ailes had a suggestion: John Boehner, who had stepped down as Speaker of the House only a year earlier.

“Who’s that?” asked Trump.

I mean, my God, but that man is a fool. Real world example of The Producers, indeed.
Even if they're successful in arguing in court that Bannon signed a contract not to talk after leaving, therefore they win the lawsuit and the book can't be released... everybody already knows what's in the book. They can't sue the entire world and insist that nobody ever talk to anybody about what's in the book. Though Trump might try that, no doubt. He can sue me if he wants to. I have read the constitution and I don't recall Trump's name in it - that he is a protected species whose name can't be talked about in public.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
They're not going to win a lawsuit on that basis. If Bannon signed a contract, breech of the contract is on him and not Wolff.
Trump is weak on first amendment.  Trump is weak on rights.

What is he so afraid of?  Deal is, at this point the cat is out of the bag and the barn door was left open and there ain't nobody stopping that water when it wants to go someplace.  Trending best seller on Amazon. 

If Trump is or was the man he claims to be let America be the judge.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

Someone else pointed out that a C&D letter is just a letter, but an actual lawsuit means both parties would have to give sworn testimony and be subject to discovery.... methinks Trump won't want to have that happen.