Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have a spare?
UNDER THE STREET - Somebody told us that Thursday is the new Friday, so what does that make today?
asked under the lost & found department at your favorite bail skip tracer's office

What are some items that are important to have in spare?

Do you have a spare set of keys?

.jpg   aspare2.jpg (Size: 34.37 KB / Downloads: 95)
Any extra batteries for those smoke detectors & remotes?

Do you have a spare tire for your trunk?
Entirely too many keys on that key ring. Hard on the ignition.  Smile
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung
hose washers
charged lithium battery for the cordless drill
three pronged adapters
red shop rags
split shots
six inch pliers
electrical tape
zip ties
tennis shoes
.12 gauge
.20 gauge
bic lighters, the long ones
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

[-] The following 2 users Like autie's post:
  • Jessamine, rockchalker52
I got a dime.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prospector's post:
  • rockchalker52
(01-06-2018, 10:02 AM)Prospector Wrote: I got a dime.

Big fluffy towels

I roll them up and put them in a large basket in the bathroom. It's pretty. That's why I do it. I don't do it so people will use them. A normal sized towel should work for anybody. So now I have a house full of bathers. Every one of them except Smarter-than-me and me use those towels because they're easy to reach. Every day I wash one full laundry load of big fluffy towels. I lug them down the stairs and then back up the stairs. Every day. 

But those daily bathers are peeps I like having around and it's worth it. 

However, if I didn't have all those big fluffy towels, nobody would be using them, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
Tire.  Seriously... my car came with one of those less than useless fix-a-flat kits.  Does nothing if the puncture is on the side wall of the tire.  Had to have the car towed home, had to buy a donut and jack kit from the dealership the next day just to be able to throw it on to drive the car to get new tires.
(01-06-2018, 08:34 PM)labmonkey Wrote: Tire.  Seriously... my car came with one of those less than useless fix-a-flat kits.  Does nothing if the puncture is on the side wall of the tire.  Had to have the car towed home, had to buy a donut and jack kit from the dealership the next day just to be able to throw it on to drive the car to get new tires.

Most tire fixit shops won't even repair a sidewall punch unless it's a really small punch. Patches on the sidewall can lead to zipper breaks which go ka-boom. Mainly a problem on large truck tires but can happen on passenger tires. Sidewall poke? I'd say ditch that tire.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
I was going to get new tires that week anyway as I knew the factory new [censored] Continentals were at the end of their lives.  As I said... couldn't even make it home since that kit is less than useless.
You are right about Continental tires.  Noisy & subpar.