Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why a physical?
People are concerned about Trump's mental health, and he has a physical without any cognitive or psychiatric exams.

That's a little bit like going to war with Iraq after being attacked by terrorists with ties to Saudi Arabia.
Mental health often affects physical health.  If teh President is in excellent physical health, chances are good that he's also in good mental health as well.  

I would think if Trump is as deranged as ya'll say, there would be some physical manifestations of his psychosis.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BornAgainAmerican's post:
  • Agent99
How's about dementia or early onset Alzheimers? Combine that with bipolar disorder, and maybe a coke head to boot. Sniff.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
I do worry about dementia. I think that's worth looking at. Other mental disorders, not as much, so long as they're being treated.
Well, if he's a malignant narcissist, which is possible, he's not going to be aware of it and/or be getting treatment for it, is he?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/neu...narcissist

Also, his weight alone makes him at least a bit overweight.
Just as I would have suspected.  That fellow knows no more about mental health than he did dogs.  /repeating face palm/
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

Really?
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
A reminder to some.  This is a thread about the president's physical exam.  Start a new thread if you want to talk about something else.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rockchalker52's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
Yes.  Really.

BAA writes:  If teh President is in excellent physical health, chances are good that he's also in good mental health as well.  

That comment is nothing but an assumption forcing a correlation between two things with no basis of fact.  That and it is simply not an accurate statement.  Just look at the first sentence in the post.  He says, "Mental health often affects physical health."  That statement is correct.  It is well known in the literature about stress manifesting things like high blood pressure, heart disease, bowel problems etc.  Often, not always.  However good health is not an indicator of a lack of mental health issues.  

And he clearly knows very little about dogs.  
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

The chances of Trump being in "excellent physical health" are slim to none.

He's overweight, eats a lot of fast food and drinks a lot of diet soda, and doesn't get much, if any exercise.