Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The president is in excellent health?
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/952002277920960513

Quote:While they reported that President Trump is in excellent health, the president’s doctors did not indicate what tests they performed during the exam or whether the president was taking medications.

Also if the physician had written the note, he'd probably spell his own name correctly. 

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/...2968516609
I thought that Ronny Jackson stuff stunk. Jumpin' joseph. This turd bag Tumpy is a fraud, top to bottom. And so many thought he'd make for a good president.

Sidebar to the Democratic party: Run somebody who can win. Won't take much in 2020, but might as well make it a good one.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.
(01-13-2018, 12:55 AM)Riverdrifter Wrote: I thought that Ronny Jackson stuff stunk. Jumpin' joseph. This turd bag Tumpy is a fraud, top to bottom. And so many thought he'd make for a good president.

Sidebar to the Democratic party: Run somebody who can win. Won't take much in 2020, but might as well make it a good one.

Faking good health (or at least not disclosing bad health) is a grand presidential tradition. Usually, they don't fake the announcements, though.
Haven't other presidents provided details, like blood pressure?

Yep - here's one of Obama's:

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sit...h_2016.pdf
[-] The following 1 user Likes jafs3's post:
  • chootspa
If Trump didn’t disclose athletes feet the unhingies would scream foul. BTW does Barry still puff on the cancer sticks or do unhingies really believe he quit?
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
Well, so far he hasn't disclosed anything.

I'm willing to bet that Obama's medical report that I linked to is markedly better than Trump's, in more than one way. Obviously his weight is healthier, but that's probably not all. Do you think Trump will release anything like what Obama did? I'd say that's unlikely.
Regardless of any outcomes, Trump won't come clean about anything.  He'll just make up a story like he does with everything else.  Like his tax returns.  No transparency, only a man behind the curtain.  My guess is his HDL/LDL really sucks balls.  And he needs a lot of makeup.  His face is puffy sometimes so he probably retains fluid which could indicate kidney function issues.  Now if there are any issues disclosed at any time, he will blame them on B Rock.  You know, just like the London embassy thing, George sold the building and took the proceeds and built a new building so Trumpy blames Obama for the bad deal.  His high blood pressure will be crooked Hillary's fault.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

So now you're worried about Trump's cholesterol? Are you kidding me? Are you really seriously kidding me? Oh my god!
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
ONe thing about it, A99...regardless of any Trump health issues (probably none)...the country is way better off and healthy since Trump took office a year ago.
You know, just like the London embassy thing, George sold the building and took the proceeds and built a new building so Trumpy blames Obama for the bad deal.

Yep. Another classic example of Tumpy just beating his gums without bothering with those pesky little facts. He chickened out of London because he knows the rest of the world thinks he's a POS. Pretty soon the vomitous mass won't be able to go anywhere but one of his golf courses to get away from it all. Nobody worth a damn wants him around.
FWIW: To this very day I fail to understand how any Tump supporter was lead to believe that this silver spoon/liar/narcissist could deal with any of their concerns.
You just can't fix stupid.
You are the wind beneath my wings, otherwise known as turbulence.