Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes it's so sh*tty, you have to laugh
This must be the shithole thread.
And when he got called out publicly on it he threatened to shirt down the negotiations for a deal for the Dreamers. IOW, he threatened to go ahead and deport dreamers. 

What a lovely man he is. In my life I've looked at other countries who have shitholes for presidents and wondered why their people put up with it. I thought.... are they zombies for their president?

And here we are, all of us, zombies for an asshole in our Oval Office. The entire GOP supports him publicly as though it's the only the Democrats who are being mean to Trump.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
This isn't the first time he's been racist. His voters wear their deplorableness like a badge of honor.
[-] The following 2 users Like chootspa's post:
  • PleaseReportToTheFrontDesk, Riverdrifter
Dang. Someone seems to have taken that last one down.
Anyone ever notice how Trump's greatest critics all seem perfectlyu content to stay here in the good ol' US of A?
(01-15-2018, 10:49 PM)BornAgainAmerican Wrote: Anyone ever notice how Trump's greatest critics all seem perfectlyu content to stay here in the good ol' US of A?

Yup.  That we do.  Those of us that embrace the America of our founding fathers.  Those that embrace the efforts of Lincoln.  We that admire TR and WW.  Oh yeah Junior.  We are very well content in our America.  The days of the fraudulent cheeto are few.  There will be a handful of deplorables on the wrong side of history in a year or so.  This is our country, not his.
Natural selection will never favor Evangelical misfits

[-] The following 3 users Like autie's post:
  • chootspa, Riverdrifter, rockchalker52
True patriots speak up when there's something wrong. There's something wrong.