Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Aston Martin for only $21K
Stop the presses!  If you act quickly you can acquire a brand new Aston Martin for a mere $21,000.
Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
[-] The following 1 user Likes rockchalker52's post:
  • HillbillySue
where's the seat ejector? the machine gun bumperettes? the rear protection shield? the oil spitting pipes? the rotatable license plate?
I have never in my life read such an obsessed white bread whiny-ass, poor, poor, pitiful me, day in & day out blame-throwing cry baby as BAA.  One would think that he would get tired of promoting feigned outrage monthaftermonthaftermonthaftermonth.

I had an exercise bike in the basement until I decided to give all my exercise  equipment away. People in this area must be watching all the time to see what we put out there next. Exercise bike, treadmill, rowing machine, and they're gone in ten seconds!  Funniest was when we put a barely hanging together huge black grappling dummy out there a few months or so ago. We had the head taped on with electrical tape and legs wrapped in tape, arms too. But it was about to fall apart anyways. Six feet tall and big as a man. Put it out there, leaning on the streetlight pole, with a FREE sign on it and it was gone in fifteen minutes. 

But we've never put bicycles out there, yet.  We may though someday. GrKid in Seattle is giving me hell every day, wanting us to move to Seattle or nearby. She sent me a link to a gorgeous house a few miles outside Monroe, Washington today. Only cost $500,000. For 20 miles from Seattle that shocked me that it cost so little. I'd retire to that if this entire bunch here would go with us. They're not convinced. 

I could ride a bike into Everett from there if I wanted to.  Especially if it was an Astin Martin that cost $21,000. I'd do it, by gosh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
Ok - that was funny!