Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nat'l Geo Instagram
Wow!  I've never explored Instagram, but I might start if only for the National Geographic account.  Great pictures & info about our world.

Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
Beautiful photos. 

But I noted at the very bottom of the page that they advertised lies about Hillary AND they also advertised barely dressed Russian women you can date, calling them beautiful... which they seem to be, but it's a come on for men to get into Russia even more than we've already been exposed to lately.

Wonder if Russia owns this site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
Umm ... really?  You made me look again. I didn’t see either of those things. There’s some silly  clickbait for sure, but I didn’t notice any HC dissing or Russian wimmins. I’ll be more mindful, though, and try to find better sources for stuff like this.
Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
can't you get a page of that stuff from Nat Geo's site? I got a buncha clickbait ... I was gonna say if Desk is seeing those Russky ads, its cause they're following her surf sites Tongue
I have never in my life read such an obsessed white bread whiny-ass, poor, poor, pitiful me, day in & day out blame-throwing cry baby as BAA.  One would think that he would get tired of promoting feigned outrage monthaftermonthaftermonthaftermonth.

(01-28-2018, 08:59 PM)susnus Wrote: can't you get a page of that stuff from Nat Geo's site? I got a buncha clickbait ... I was gonna say if Desk is seeing those Russky ads, its cause they're following her surf sites Tongue

Funny!

It looks like they're choosing ads to fit the reader

Wonder how i got the russia hot girls ads

And hillary hating

A company out of san francisco named ... Shoot i hsve a mind block on thst name for some reason

Anyways they sell the software to companies that want to gear their ads to the readeers

Scuse typos
I hate typing on the phone

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.
Live ramp

Thats the company

The future father of my great grandchildren works for them as a software dev eng