Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who loves a parade?
President Trump has asked the Pentagon to explore holding "a celebration" for Americans to show their appreciation for the armed forces, the White House said, amid reports that military leaders have begun planning a military parade at his request.
Trump repeatedly has expressed an interest in holding a display of America’s military might and upped his calls for a parade after witnessing the Bastille Day celebrations on a trip to France last summer.
The Washington Post reported Tuesday that at a recent meeting between Trump and top military officials, Trump’s wishes were “suddenly heard as a presidential directive.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...ump-report

This dude is whacked!
Civil disobedience is patriotic 
The POTUS-in-whacked probably wants a wants a military parade better than North Korea. Idiot.

Here was a better parade, one that has admittedly gone to the dogs:

http://www.mardigrasneworleans.com/sched...arkus.html
Go away.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riverdrifter's post:
  • Jessamine
I want to see Donald Melania Ivanka Jared Barron and Eric and Donald jr. paraded into the closest pen. I don’t like them make me suffer.
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
I’m experimenting as a dem so far mild nausea, diarrhea, rash,  blurry vision, anal discomfort, shortness of breath butt I’ll be ok.
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
(02-06-2018, 11:01 PM)Riverdrifter Wrote: The POTUS-in-whacked probably wants a wants a military parade better than North Korea. Idiot.

Here was a better parade, one that has admittedly gone to the dogs:

http://www.mardigrasneworleans.com/sched...arkus.html

North Korea is exactly where I went, too. What a two-bit dictator wannabe.
[-] The following 2 users Like chootspa's post:
  • Jessamine, Riverdrifter
(02-06-2018, 11:23 PM)Agent99 Wrote: I’m experimenting as a dem so far mild nausea, diarrhea, rash,  blurry vision, anal discomfort, shortness of breath butt I’ll be ok.

You need a good physician butt you probably have an incurable situation.
Go away.
(02-07-2018, 12:18 AM)Riverdrifter Wrote: You need a good physician butt you probably have an incurable situation.

Aww, poor guy. He's suffering from shortness of "breath butt."
Well I heard Donald was going to commission a new uniform for the commander in chief.  It will have lots of brass buttons and frilly things on the shoulders;  plus lots of medals and a big gold sash....and a sword with diamonds on the hilt.  Maybe be calling himself Field Marshal von Bone Spurs.  You know way back when all those young men were being slaughtered in South Viet Nam, Donnie missed an entire weekend at the golf course due to bone spurs.

verum tuae sui
[-] The following 2 users Like autie's post:

verum tuae sui
[-] The following 2 users Like autie's post:
Maybe we can get some rockin' platoons for the big parade.

Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
[-] The following 2 users Like rockchalker52's post: