Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WH rogues gallery
Can you name these dismissed/resigned/fired WH staff?

pardon the quality - tv screenshot.

Entirely too many of them, even with the X on the faces. When things are going well, I'd be hard-pressed to name a single WH staff member save the POTUS and VP. Now I can name ex-staffers.
well, that's what I meant. Ex staffers in the pix. Name them.

I can start with Flynn, I see Spicer, Scarymouchy, Bannon, Priebus, Price, Gorka . . . 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...951641001/
Why would anybody remember them? Who among them distinguished themselves in any positive way? Just a bunch of political misfit losers. Makes you wonder how long the list will be a year from now -assuming that the malignant prick is still POTUS. Sheesh!
Go away.
(02-12-2018, 02:56 AM)susnus Wrote: well, that's what I meant. Ex staffers in the pix. Name them.

I can start with Flynn, I see Spicer, Scarymouchy, Bannon, Priebus, Price, Gorka . . . 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...951641001/

Omarosa, Brand, Porter, Price... Edit - you already named Price.
yah, same names here. It struck me as a funny graphic, there's a rap or poem in this stuff,  naming all the names like some kinda Xmas carol - 27 staffers gone thru the revolving door .. tra lalalala.

I'm hoping that this country never sees this kind of travestya and abomination in the WH again. But I fear that new norms have been introduced that will make it difficult to overcome. Add Russian interference - continuing - to the mix, and this country will be unrecognizable in a few years that goes way beyond ephemeral change.
(02-12-2018, 03:21 PM)susnus Wrote: yah, same names here. It struck me as a funny graphic, there's a rap or poem in this stuff,  naming all the names like some kinda Xmas carol - 27 staffers gone thru the revolving door .. tra lalalala.

I'm hoping that this country never sees this kind of travestya and abomination in the WH again. But I fear that new norms have been introduced that will make it difficult to overcome. Add Russian interference - continuing - to the mix, and this country will be unrecognizable in a few years that goes way beyond ephemeral change.

Yeah. This is a collision course. Even after the blue wave, it's going to be hard to get a moderate consensus government ever again.
(02-12-2018, 03:21 PM)susnus Wrote: yah, same names here. It struck me as a funny graphic, there's a rap or poem in this stuff,  naming all the names like some kinda Xmas carol - 27 staffers gone thru the revolving door .. tra lalalala.

One for the Capitol Steps
Civil disobedience is patriotic 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessamine's post:
  • susnus
dem hate coming through here.  Nothing more, nothing less.
"you can give-up, give-in, or you can give it all ya' got!"
34% turnover rate more than 3x as high as the Obama admin.

Out of 12 positions considered central to the Potus, only 5 are still filled by the same person.