Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not gonna stand for it
It was reported that Vice President & Mrs. Pence did not stand when the combined North & South Korea Olympic team made their entrance during the opening ceremony. I guess what they’re saying is not standing during a ceremonial event in order to protest something unrelated to the event is acceptable behavior.

Forgot to add a link. Here's one of many on the story:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...cs-opening
Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
[-] The following 1 user Likes rockchalker52's post:
  • chootspa
Applause
Atta' Boy.  Condemn Pence and praise the propaganda minister sister of the cruel Communist NOKO Dictator who starves his own citizens so that he can pursue nuclear weapons he says he'll use against the U.S. and allies.

You get the respect you deserve.

http://deadline.com/2018/02/cnn-attacked...202285839/
"you can give-up, give-in, or you can give it all ya' got!"
Previously posted but worth repeating here.

[-] The following 1 user Likes BornAgainAmerican's post:
  • Agent99
BAA makes statements not in evidence & attempts to deflect the issue.  The OP neither condemned the VP nor praised the Kim woman. In fact, the OP never mentions the Kim woman.  For the less than complex thinkers among us, the issue is whether or not Pence's behavior is tantamount to behavior that the veep has previously decried.
[-] The following 2 users Like rockchalker52's post:
  • chootspa, Jessamine
My points are very relevant to the "OP" whatever the Hell that is.

And nuanced Progladytes continue to focus on myopic points that support their extremely biased progressive dogma without revealing the whole picture.

Before 'Bummer it was SOP not to recognize enemy regimes who threaten us in words and actions.  We don't bow down to our enemies.

Same here on this Prog forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BornAgainAmerican's post:
  • Agent99
Rarely do I use the term(s) but this is purely moonbattery at its finest. Good god!
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
She’s essentially the Goebbels of NOKO. Do Trump haters/leftists not realize this? Beats me??!!
  • BornAgainAmerican
The thread isn't about the Kim woman.  You both are still deflecting.  Pence used a ceremonial moment to protest a political point.  It's no different than the behavior on which he staged his walkout at the NFL game.  The Pences are not consistent with their actions.
[-] The following 3 users Like rockchalker52's post:
  • chootspa, Jessamine, PleaseReportToTheFrontDesk
(02-14-2018, 10:14 AM)rockchalker52 Wrote: The thread isn't about the Kim woman.  You both are still deflecting.  Pence used a ceremonial moment to protest a political point.  It's no different than the behavior on which he staged his walkout at the NFL game.  The Pences are not consistent with their actions.

Yes it is.
  • BornAgainAmerican