Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearts and Foolers
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! We think that on this most special of Hallmark holidays, we should share a specially themed "Earwigs" which we're pretty sure Hallmark wouldn't touch with a ten foot, heart-adorned pole...

BONUS: ROGUES GALLERY

Oh, you just knew we had to share our take on the preposterous new portraits of Barry and Michelle. And we've got to admit that we're having a grand time watching effete Leftists struggling to explain why these alleged works of art are swoon-worthy.

Barry's is hilariously surreal and lacks only a unicorn to properly depict the self-obsessed fantasy world he lived in. Seriously, it practically screams "this man has no contact with reality." 

We do, however, like the fact that the vines are already growing over his legs - giving us hope that he will eventually disappear entirely.

Coming soon to a "choom gang" van near you.

Michelle's portrait is just flat out, laughably [i]hideous and deserves a non-traditional display.[/i]

Bonus! You can chill your groceries with her cold glare!

Although it wasn't our intent, we actually improved her wretched portrait by adding the colorful crayon illustrations. The actual painting looks like the work of a not-very-talented school kid who still got a C+ for "trying very, very hard."

The portrait is astonishingly amateurish, lifeless, and flat - although we actually agree with the artist's decision to give Michelle's painting no background. After all, what background did we ever get on the woman herself, other than that she had no pride in America until Obama elbowed his way into our national nightmares and, per her laughably self-centered university "thesis," that she just plain doesn't like white folks.

Perhaps it's just the influence of Valentine's Day, but we actually find our hearts warmed by these ghastly portraits...because they're exactly what the subjects deserved.
"you can give-up, give-in, or you can give it all ya' got!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes BornAgainAmerican's post:
  • Agent99
For sure the advent of Barry was possibly one of the most well choreographed political coups in American history. Loser had absolutely no reason to be elected to highest office ceptin’ the media and liberal elites demanded he be then one. I often wonder to if McLame and Bombney didn’t purposely “throw” the elections.
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agent99's post:
  • BornAgainAmerican
(02-14-2018, 10:12 AM)Agent99 Wrote: For sure the advent of Barry was possibly one of the most well choreographed political coups in American history. Loser had absolutely no reason to be elected to highest office ceptin’ the media and liberal elites demanded he be then one. I often wonder to if McLame and Bombney didn’t purposely “throw” the elections.

McLame is an establishment RINO POS.  No doubt in my mind he threw the election.  His campaign was a piece of crap!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BornAgainAmerican's post:
  • Agent99
McFlakey (McCain & Flake) could not get elected dog catcher in AZ. 'Course McLame is probably not going to live to see mid-terms. Flake polls so low and then gets all indignant with Trump. Loser.
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0,” -Peter Strzok
(02-14-2018, 12:30 PM)Agent99 Wrote: McFlakey (McCain & Flake) could not get elected dog catcher in AZ. 'Course McLame is probably not going to live to see mid-terms. Flake polls so low and then gets all indignant with Trump. Loser.

We're finally seeing him for what he is A99.  I was never enthralled with him, since he often broke his arm reaching across the aisle.  But his establishment RINOism has never been so blatant.  But then, what does he have to lose.  He knows he will not be re-elected and he may die before then anyhow.