Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchhiking
UNDER THE STREET - Wednesday, February 14th.  The UTS has this gnawing feeling it's forgetting something ...
asked under the corner of that-a-way & gone

Ever done any hitchhiking?  Ever picked up a hitchhiker?  Got any stories?

.jpg   aaahitch.jpg (Size: 18.88 KB / Downloads: 69)
Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
(02-14-2018, 10:54 AM)rockchalker52 Wrote: UNDER THE STREET - Wednesday, February 14th.  The UTS has this gnawing feeling it's forgetting something ...

Ever done any hitchhiking?  Ever picked up a hitchhiker?  Got any stories?

Flowers, chocolate, spa gift certificate, man!!
Well gosh, jess. That seems pretty generous to give to somebody who was just standing there with their thumb out.
Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
[-] The following 1 user Likes rockchalker52's post:
  • Jessamine
Sure. I give homeless people rides all the time. In fact, I have a magnetic placard I put on my car door that says Free Rides For The Homeless. I take them just outside of City Limits, to a place where I dug a giant pit. I line them up, shoott them, and push them into it.
It's possible to become so defiled in this world that your own father and mother will abandon you, and if that happens, God will always believe in your ability to mend your ways.

Look spacehog, I've told you before.  Stand them right on the edge and let them fall into the hole so you don't have to hurt your back.
verum tuae sui
(02-14-2018, 12:25 PM)Spacehog Wrote: Sure. I give homeless people rides all the time. In fact, I have a magnetic placard I put on my car door that says Free Rides For The Homeless. I take them just outside of City Limits, to a place where I dug a giant pit. I line them up, shoott them, and push them into it.

Spoken like a true conservative! Happy Valentines day! Tongue
Go away.
(02-14-2018, 12:43 PM)autie Wrote: Look spacehog, I've told you before.  Stand them right on the edge and let them fall into the hole so you don't have to hurt your back.

Thanks, Autie! I'm definitely not getting any younger.
It's possible to become so defiled in this world that your own father and mother will abandon you, and if that happens, God will always believe in your ability to mend your ways.

(02-14-2018, 12:43 PM)Riverdrifter Wrote: Spoken like a true conservative! Happy Valentines day! Tongue

Conservatives.....Liberals......Whatever happened to moderates? I guess they died with the middle class. Did you know that after hours, Ronald Reagan and Tip O'Neill were pretty good friends? Whatever. Happy Valentines Day to you too, RD, you sexy bastard.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Spacehog's post:
  • Jessamine
(02-14-2018, 10:54 AM)rockchalker52 Wrote: UNDER THE STREET - Wednesday, February 14th.  The UTS has this gnawing feeling it's forgetting something ...

Oh, haha. I read this first and thought you forgot Valentine’s Day. 
-1 Internet 
Civil disobedience is patriotic 
My nephew told me about the time his car broke down in an out of the way place and he started walking. 

He said every time he heard a car coming behind him he'd keep walking, facing forward, and he'd stick out his hand, thumbs up. They'd ignore him and keep going. After a while he decided he'd turn the middle finger up, and it worked. He got a ride from a  preacher!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I don't answer when you talk to me or about me, that's likely because I have you on ignore.  Try to PM me. It won't let you PM me if I have you on ignore. There are other people, not members, who peruse this site. I want THEM to know why I don't reply to everyone who talks to or about me.