Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY LEFTHANDERS DAY
This one's for you RC and any other leftys out there....

Why, thanks, HBS!  I am in good company.  This list is old as it shows President Obama as a senator, but there's a lot of famous lefties on it.

http://www.luckylefty.com/famous-left-handed-people

Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
A sinister plot.
 As you sure this doesn't break the new TOS rule about outing people? I am going to suspiciously look at every left handed person today thinking they may be RC.
Lefties give me the heebie jeebies.  I can't watch a person write left-handed.  Weird huh?

Winner.
Winner.

Chicken Dinner.

I've been known to switch to my left hand when my right one gets tired.

That's an odd one, alright, Lib.  Izzat like  a clown phobia kind of thing?  Hey, look!  you spelled weird correctly!  your retention is amazing.  My fav teach once told me it's bad form to be a grammar grump, but I can't help it with the weird thing.  It's weird I know.

Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
I don't know about the clown phobia, but watching a leftie write makes my left elbow hurt.   Even thinking about it makes my elbow hurt. 

Of course, I deal with some lefties, and I never fail to point out they are writing with the wrong hand and they should stop.  I explain to them we aren't in a circus or a sideshow of freaks, but they don't listen and in reality, I think they ignore me.

I'm too far gone for grammar and I can claim artistic license.

Winner.
Winner.

Chicken Dinner.

I'm a lefty born on February 29th. I mean, what're you gonna do?

(04-26-2014, 11:44 PM)'Riverdrifter' Wrote: I'm a lefty born on February 29th. I mean, what're you gonna do?

So you're really only 15 years old !!!