Guests may browse all the site, but only registered users can post in the main forums.
Unregistered users may post in the Free Range Talk Forum

Poll: Which is more likely to happen first?
Kansans elect Democratic Governor
Americans elect Republican President
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which will happen first?
Which event is more likely to occur before the other one?

Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
Kevin will return to the LJW.  Check out the article on abortion.  Anyone want to do an over/under on how long he lasts?  In looking at his history, he is playing better than before.

Too bad.  Maybe we can discuss the 47 Traitors to the United States of America that now serve in the U.S. Senate.

verum tuae sui
autie,
Let me not so subtly correct you.

You obviously are refering to the 47 Patriots serving in the U.S. Senate who are defending the U.S. Constitution, a device guiding our Union, and something which you so often suggest be ignored or subverted.

Directly violating the Logan Act and subverting the official foreign policy of the executive branch is indeed traitorous. 

verum tuae sui
I hope everyone has a chance to click on the link that susnus provided.  It's a bit disconcerting that the Iranian leader apparently knows a lot more about international law and our own constitution than do 47 members of the senate. 

How do people expect to accomplish peace if they're not even willing to negotiate?  Subversive grandstanding by the party of no.

Load me into a cannon & shoot me into the sun! - Dow Joans
(03-10-2015, 04:29 PM)'rockchalker52' Wrote: I hope everyone has a chance to click on the link that susnus provided.  It's a bit disconcerting that the Iranian leader apparently knows a lot more about international law and our own constitution than do 47 members of the senate. 

How do people expect to accomplish peace if they're not even willing to negotiate?  Subversive grandstanding by the party of no.

AG should bring charges of sedition against the fupid stool forty seven and their impeachment processes should commence sooner rather than later. Do we know for sure who all the signors are?

(03-10-2015, 09:02 AM)'Prospector' Wrote: Kevin will return to the LJW.  Check out the article on abortion.  Anyone want to do an over/under on how long he lasts?  In looking at his history, he is playing better than before.

Over/under on Kevin Groanhagen's latest outing? He plays reasonably nice on the CJonline, but that's a ppv site and I don't go there often and can't comment and don't know what his sample size is.
I'll guess Dolph Jr. will give him plenty of room to roam and raise his leg at will for the time being. The minute they think he's running people off, they'll boot him. Bomb throwers have a short shelf life these days.
Anybody know where HWMNBN hangs out these days?